We at FHC are always looking for dedicated, caring, professional and motivated career-minded individuals to join our team of mission-driven, talented people who are committed to improving the quality of life for people in our community.
If you have a passion for serving, and believe in improving the healthcare system in Kalamazoo County, let us hear from you!
Current Job Opportunities
- Experienced Provider – Weekend Clinic
- Information Technology Director
- Medical Assistant – Certified or Registered – Full Time
- Medical Assistant – Certified or Registered – PRN
- Medical Assistant – Certified or Registered – Part Time
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Patient Registration – Part Time
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physician Assistant
- Physician – Family Practice
- Physician – Internal Medicine
- Quality Director
- Registered Nurse
- Clinical Team Manager
The Application Process
In order to be considered for an open position, you must have an employment application on file in addition to your resume.
Once your completed application is received it will be forwarded to the hiring manager for review, if you meet the minimum qualifications. If you are selected for an interview, then a representative from our organization will contact you. You may be requested to provide the following at the interview:
- Copies of Professional Certifications or Registrations (including Basic Life Support / CPR)
- Copy of Professional Licenses
- Verification of Educational Diploma / Degree Transcripts
- List of four (4) Professional References (including email/phone/fax numbers)
Contact Human Resources:
Family Health Center: Human Resources Department
117 W. Paterson Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Phone: (269)349-2641 ext. 545 | Fax: (269)488-8977
Family Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.