Comprehensive Healthcare for People of all Ages
Our Board Certified Family Physicians and Physician Assistants work as a team to provide you with continuing, comprehensive healthcare for you as an individual as well as any family members: men, women, babies, children, adolescents and older adults.
Our goal is to develop a life-long relationship with you as your healthcare provider and partner.
Your Family Practice Team can:
- diagnose and treat acute conditions like colds, flu & abdominal pains;
- diagnose and treat chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure & obesity;
- refer you and coordinate care with other Providers (like Counselors & Dentists) within FHC;
- refer you to other specialists in the community as needed;
- provide patient education and preventive healthcare plans.
Think of us as your healthcare partner! We are on your team as you seek and maintain a lifetime of good health!
Call 269-349-2641 and schedule an appointment today!
Can I be a patient at FHC?
Yes! We provide services for all people in Kalamazoo County who have no health insurance, are covered by Medicaid or Medicare.
If you have no health insurance and you do not qualify for Medicaid, you may qualify for our Sliding Fee Scale. To apply, please bring proof of income and proof of Kalamazoo County residency.