Appointments & General Info: 269-349-2641

Where do I go to get health care if I am homeless?

Medical providers are available to offer care at any FHC site.

Where can I find eyeglasses, canes, oxygen, walkers, wheelchairs, Durable Medical Equipment, scooter, nebulizer?

The Medical Social Worker is familiar with the resources in the community. The social worker will provide the case management needed to access these services around the community.