Family Health Center - PrescriptionsThe Emergency Prescription Assistance Program (EPAP) is administered by the social work department at Family Health Center. The program is funded through a grant from the Greater Kalamazoo United Way.

We are able to provide financial assistance to those individuals who do not have a primary care physician and qualify financially.

This program is for one time emergency prescription fills and is not designed to be an ongoing provider of free medication. One of the roles of the EPAP department is to link the patient with various resources for long term medical care and prescription coverage. EPAP works closely with the Family Health Center to provide the necessary ongoing care for these individuals.

Call 269-349-2641 for more information!

Can I be a patient at FHC?

Yes! We provide services for all people in Kalamazoo County who have no health insurance, are covered by Medicaid or Medicare.

If you have no health insurance and you do not qualify for Medicaid, you may qualify for our Sliding Fee Scale. To apply, please bring proof of income and proof of Kalamazoo County residency.

Click to view examples of accepted documentation.