What are the symptoms?
Symptoms that may occur within 2-14 days after exposure:
Emergency warning symptoms that require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Persistent pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
If you are experiencing these symptoms, please be seen in an emergency room immediately.
This list is not all-inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
People with certain conditions are at high risk for severe problems if they become ill with COVID-19. These conditions include:
- Age 65 years or older
- Chronic lung diseases (COPD, emphysema, etc.)
- Tobacco use
- Conditions that weaken the immune system (cancer, diabetes, HIV, etc.)
Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing
Those who wish to be tested must call (269) 488-0804 for a pre-screen, including a phone consultation with a physician to get a doctor’s order for the test.
Individuals being tested will need to bring their driver’s license or personal identification.